Careers at Aeon
Aeon is looking for dedicated, talented people to help fulfill the organization’s values, vision and mission. If you desire to work in a quality environment with a competitive salary and benefits, please contact us, whether or not the perfect position is open right now.
Aeon values a diverse work environment. People of color and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer. For questions about the following position(s), please call 612-341-3148.
- Assistant Property Manager (Full Time)
- Front Desk Security (Full Time/Part Time)
- Leasing Agent (Full Time)
- Maintenance Technician (Full Time)
- Maintenance Technician (Part Time)
- Property Manager
- Resident Connections Coordinator
- Staff Accountant