Assistant Property Manager
Aeon is a nonprofit developer, owner and manager of high-quality affordable homes in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Established in 1986, the award-winning nonprofit has built or renovated more than 2,700 apartments and townhomes, which provide stability to more than 5,000 people each year – including individuals and families with low to moderate incomes and formerly homeless individuals. The organization’s inspiration to create community assets that last for generations stems from its name “Aeon,” which means “forever.” Its vision is that every person has a home and is interconnected within community. To learn more about Aeon, please visit www.aeonmn.org
This polished administrative professional will provide assistance with administrative/management duties and support to the Property Manager to ensure leadership in the property and community. The Assistant Property Manager will create an environment that encourages trust with residents, community members, and vendors. They will support the Property Manager in maintaining the physical building to protect and maintain the asset and promote financial health of the property by achieving the annual budget goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Resident/Property Relations: Support the Property Manager as needed by responding to resident, vendor or Director needs, issues, or problems. Duties may include: enter maintenance requests, grant access as needed, attend community meetings as needed and respond to emergencies.
- Property Finances: Support the Property Manager in rent collections, issuing receipts to residents, preparing deposits, and creating and maintaining property budget.
- Marketing: Support the Property Manager in obtaining occupancy goals as set by the budget/organization by marketing, processing applications, retaining residents, and affirmative marketing.
- Office/Administrative Support: Support the site office by being present during property office hours, answering telephone, filing, sort mail, maintaining office equipment, ordering office supplies, referring residents, providing accurate rental information, and giving access to vendors/contractors.
- Physical Asset: Support the Property Manager to ensure unit and common area components pass all physical inspections.
- Compliance: Support the Property Manager in achieving overall compliance of the property, including, but not limited to collecting, processing and properly filing of the required information.
Minimum of 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred. Must possess excellent communication skills, moderate computer skills in Microsoft Office and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, be adaptable and comfortable in a high energy environment, and effectively work with a diverse clientele.
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. Cadillac benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and an employee assistance program.
Please submit resume detailing experience consistent with position responsibilities outlined above to: https://aeonmn.applicantpro.com/jobs/424029.html
Position is open until filled.
Aeon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.