How to Help Lives Connect with Home
Even with affordable rent, some Aeon residents find it challenging to make ends meet. To help, Aeon offers donations to residents in various kits to fit specific needs. You can help by hosting a donation drive at your office, place of worship or school to collect the following items to help those in need.
Aeon Wish List
Help meet the needs of the individuals and families living in Aeon homes by donating the following NEW items:
- Sheets and blankets of all sizes (especially Queen and King)
- Bed pillows
- Bathtowels and washtowels
- Personal hygiene items: lotion, deodorant, body wash, bar soap, razors & shaving cream, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, feminine hygiene products
- Cleaning supplies: dish soap, sponges, brooms, mops, dustpans, dish racks, paper towels, multi-purpose cleaners
- Laundry soap, bleach, detergent, iron and ironing board, cleaning wipes
- Shower curtain, shower rings, toilet brush and plunger
- Non-perishable food items (especially protein like canned chicken, tuna, etc.) for Paige Hall Help Shelf
- Individual snack items- juice boxes, crackers, cookies, etc.
- Gift Certificates from $5 to $25 to Target, Cub, CVS, or Metro Transit passes
We also welcome donations of the following gently used items:
- Pots & pans, dishes, silverware
- Warm winter coats for men and women (must be freshly laundered)
To donate any of the items above please contact Tashia at 612-746-0524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download here: 2016 Wishlist